|Pork Adobo with Ground Liver|
Pork Adobo with Ground LiverThere are 101 ways to cook adobo and Pork Adobo with ground liver is just one of those. This adobo recipe is really simple, if you already know how to cook adobo all you have to do is to add ground liver in it and that's it! Only, you have to lessen the usage of soy sauce because the liver will intensify that taste and you don't want your adobo to be really salty.
Try this iron rich adobo recipe and you'll experience the difference.
See more of Jeepney Recipes' Adobo Recipes.
1 kilo pork belly
1/2 cup ground liver
2 tbsp garlic, minced or crushed
5 pieces dried bay leaves
1/2 cup vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp whole pepper corn
1 cup water
HOW TO COOK PORK ADOBO WITH GROUND LIVER:
1. Combine the pork belly, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic then marinade for at least 1 hour
2. Heat the pot and put-in the marinated pork belly then cook for a few minutes
3. Add water, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Simmer for 40 minutes to 1 hour
4. Add ground liver. Stir gently then cover. Simmer for 3 minutes.
Pork liver comes loaded with iron for oxygen control, selenium for antioxidant, vitamin B-12 for nervous system and vitamin A for eyesight.
5. Put-in the vinegar and simmer for 10 minutes
6. Serve hot and enjoy. Bon appetit!
Did you like it? If you think this article was helpful, please help by sharing it, by inviting your friends to like Jeepney Recipes Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jeepneyrecipes, by subscribing to this website, and by adding me in your circle. Thanks!