Klook.com

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Ayala Fairview Terraces

coffee bean & tea leaf by www.jeepneyrecipes.com


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is our family's favorite cafe to hang out whenever I and my wife crave for a
cup of coffee. We like the place because of its location, it is right in front of Ayala Fairview Terraces' Central Park where our little kiddos can play and run in the fountain area. CBTL is also my wife's usual meeting place if she has a business deal with her clients. It's a perfect place for them because the cafe is cozy and quiet.

classic caesar salad cbtl by www.jeepneyrecipes.com



The service is okay, nothing special about it. The staffs are doing their business better as expected to a cafe. If there's one thing I can advise is that they should clear the table whenever the plates are empty and then we could have more space to use since they only have small tables.



chocolate chip cookies cbtl by www.jeepneyrecipes.com



Their food is well, my wife's favorite is their salad and for the kids, all their cookies and cakes. And me? I simply eat whatever has left. I'm good with my cup of coffee alone.

coffee bean & tea leaf by www.jeepneyrecipes.com



All in all, I will give 4 stars for Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL) for the place, service and food. Oh! and of course coffee.


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato






The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Ayala Fairview Terraces The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Ayala Fairview Terraces Reviewed by Jake Arandela on Friday, August 24, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic article. I find something innovative in a bunch of sites each day. It will always be rousing to find out subject material out of different consultants plus understand a tad there. I’d choose to make use of a number of this post in my own , personal weblog if you ever don’t thought process. Natually I’ll offer a great attribution to the web-site. Thanks a ton pertaining to spreading. facebook coffee

    ReplyDelete

Klook.com
Powered by Blogger.